Company established by Karl and Max Mauch in a garage at our Aixheim location. They make simple hexagonal nuts and chisels on lathes which they built themselves.
Production comes to a halt until 1948 due to the war.
In 1945 all of the machines are confiscated by the occupation forces and removed.
The Mauch brothers resume production under difficult circumstances. In the same year Max Mauch establishes his own company and resigns from their joint enterprise.
Production area expanded several times to approx. 1200 m². In the 50s production is limited mainly to the manufacture of simple DIN standard nuts delivered even then to companies such as BMW.
The son of the founder, Karl-Heinz Mauch, joins the company.
Purchase of the first cold forging nut presses.
Another extension of 180 m². Increased production of turned parts with medium tolerances.
Several extensions totalling around 1700 m². The first CNC lathes, model Traub TND 360, are purchased.
Takeover of Albert Mauch & Söhne and first certification in accordance with DIN ISO 9002 ff.
Celebrations for the 70th anniversary of the company. In May 2008 building begins on the production hall extension. The two CNC production halls are combined in December 2008.
Conformity certification in accordance with AD-2000/HPO
Increased investment in long and short shaft CNC lathes with up to 3 turrets and 30 driven tools.